Shipping & Returns
Our Exam Preparation coursework and software is considered intellectual material and we have no control over how committed the purchaser is to passing the exam, therefore we do not offer refunds on our prep courses without proof that the customer studied as referenced in our guarantee and still didn't pass. Our program, once purchased, is valid for 12 months. We provide all minor updates at no charge. This does not include books if a reference has changed. The Online Course will be Updated. The New version of the book will need to be purchased. "Book Changes are Published By Test Proctor Not Contractors License."
Our Guarantee Policy!
We understand the difficulty in choosing the right partner to help you pass your contractors exam.
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 15-day hassle-free return policy.
All products must be returned in new condition. We are confident you will be able to pass your exam on your first attempt.
We offer a 110% Money Back SUCCESS Guarantee on all prep courses.
Our policy is simple, if you have done your part and studied using our course and all the books, we guarantee your success.
1. If you do fail your test, please contact us within 5 days of failing your exam and send us a copy of your failure notice provided by the testing company.
2. Your must have at least 3 practice exams where you scored a 95% or better (this is important!).
3. Test times must be at least 70% of the allowable test time. (if a test has 100 minutes allowed, then your test times must be at least 70 minutes)
4. If you passed the business/law but not the Trades, then you may receive a 75% refund for the price of the prep course.
5. If you passed trades, but not business law, then you may receive a 25% refund for the price of the prep course.
6. If you didn't pass either or if your license doesn't require both exams, then you may receive a 110% refund for the price of the prep course.(This does not apply to the price of the books or tabs)
There are no refunds on shipping/handling or used books. Cramming a few days before your exam is not considered adequate study time. There are no refunds on shipping/handling or used books.
We will accept returns on books within 30 days of ordering, provided they are 100% clean and not marked on or damaged, as determined at our warehouse. Please contact us to get a return authorization number prior to returning any books.
Shipping/Handling charges are not eligible for refund.
All Courses are Valid for 1 year. Extensions are available for ($1.50 for State License Exams) and ($2.50 for NASCLA) a day from the date of expiration.